Ad Space

California Here We Come!

I know I have been neglecting my blog lately but it has been for a good cause. And I thought I would share it with you. There is a young lady in California that has been through her own neglect and abuse. She has severe cerebral palsy so she is the helpless of all victims. This beautiful little girl is my step-daughter. She has been removed from the home of her guardian due to some pretty bad allegations. My heart breaks for her. So now my husband and I, along with my son and my step-son, will be traveling to California to stay indefinitely until all of the court stuff is over. Hopefully, at that time, we will be able to bring her back home with us to stay.

It is a very trying time for me and my family. If you have seen in my posts you know that it is my heart's desire to help those that have been through what my step-daughter has gone through. And knowing what I feel is best for her, yet not knowing what the actual outcome will be, just breaks my heart. This little angel with an amazing smile has been through more than anyone should ever go through. And my husband and I want so badly to bring her home where she will finally get the care and love she so desperately needs.

I talk about my faith in God a lot. And I do know that God's will will prevail, and the God's will is what is best for my step-daughter. Sometimes I forget that and worry that she will go to a home that is worse than where she came from. So it is time to give it all to God and take care of everything we can. He will take care of the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment