Ad Space

It's Been a Long Time!!

Wow! I can't believe it's been 5 years since I last posted. Time sure flies. Life has been pretty crazy lately and so many changes! I have so much to share that has happened and ways God has changed my heart. There are some posts on here that I thought I should edit or delete because of certain changes in my life or certain things that no longer align 100% with the way I feel today. But I decided to leave everything as it is. I think it is a good thing that everyone see how I have evolved over the years.

So much has happened and I let this blog go to the wayside in the midst of it all. But God has led me back to writing it so there must be so much more to say and more lives to touch. It amazes me how we think we have grown so much yet God still reaches in and shows us areas we need to change and where we may be wrong about certain things. I am truly in awe of what God has done and continues to do. We ALL have an AMAZING Heavenly Father who loves us and wants us to just allow Him to mold and guide us.

So - I am going to try to write posts as frequently as possible to get everyone caught up. The message I want to give today is this: no matter who you are or where your life is at right now - you ARE loved. You DO have people you can reach out to and talk to. God will put the right people in your life at the right time. Sometimes it means you have to make yourself a little vulnerable to someone in order to open up to them. But having someone to reach out to is so important for everyone - especially for those of us that have been through sex abuse. You don't have to deal with this alone. If you are dealing with depression, please - reach out. It is so important for you to get help. And if you really need a listening ear but feel you don't have anyone to talk to - I'm here. Comment and I will do my best to listen and give you encouraging words. Most importantly - reach out to God and allow Him to comfort and guide you to the right person/persons to help you through your difficult time. God bless!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment