Ad Space

To My Family

I have been doing some thinking lately and it bothers me that my blog, while serving the purpose of being a light to others, can still hurt members of my family. I don't like that. I have chosen to make myself vulnerable by putting my story out there so others can benefit from it. The problem is, it makes those that were closest to my dad vulnerable, too. I'm so sorry for that. That is not what I want. I know when I go to Facebook to invite everyone to read my blog, you all can see it as well. I wish there was a way to specifically exclude certain individuals to spare them any unnecessary pain. So I want to say that you don't have to read this if it will cause you any hurt. If you do feel that you or someone you know can benefit from reading my posts, just use caution when reading my very first post on the last page or skip reading it all together. I don't want to bring up old hurts. That's not my purpose in doing this. I love you all so much!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment