Ad Space

Reading through my past posts, it amazes me how much God has changed in my life and in my heart over the years. I certainly did not see things going the way they have gone. But I am so glad God had other plans! When will I learn that no matter how much I plan or think things should be a certain way, God's plan is always bigger and better!! But today I am not going to talk about the changes in my life. I just learned of a sad story that has inspired me to write about a serious topic. I hope you get something out of it.

There are so many people out there that are in a place where they feel broken and helpless. Even now, God is working and doing things in their lives that they don't even know. With so many devastating things that happen and so much loss in the world, it's easy to lose focus of that. All I can say is to just hang on. God WILL see you through. Things WILL get better. It is so heart breaking to me when I hear of people who have given up and taken their own lives. The devastation it leaves their loved ones in is tremendous. Sometime, it feels like you are getting deeper and deeper into a hole you can't get out of. But you will get out of it. This is only temporary. Seeing how much it hurts those left behind, with many of them blaming themselves, I just wish those wanting to commit suicide would just hang on a little longer. You are not alone! Seek help - please.

For those of you dealing with the pain of losing a loved one to suicide, I'm so sorry and I can't imagine how hard this is on you. Please don't blame yourself. God wants you to give Him your pain and guilt and let Him heal you! No, things will never be the same without your loved one. But God is here and waiting to wrap you in His arms!! And He will put people in your life at the right time to love you and support you. You will be okay!!

God bless all of you!!!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please be with all of those who are lost and hurting. Help them to turn to You and know that You are  working in their lives in ways they cannot see. Help them to hold onto that faith and not give up! Be with those dealing with the loss of losing someone to suicide. Wrap them in Your comfort, love, peace, and mercy. Help them to surrender it all to you and not carry the burden of blaming themselves. And help us all to be a light to each other in this broken world!

In Jesus' name, Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment